Okay Okay at first glance wine diet what on earth does wine have to do with a diet.
I must ask is it possible to shed unwanted body Fat and still enjoy yourself?
So hold on and take a seat and let truth be told yes for shorts. Have you been ever told you have to cut alcohol (and most of the fun) out of your life in order to lose weight?
I also realize this would not go well with a fitness instructor or your workout regiment but let us face the facts you do not have to starve your self to loss weight, you don’t have force yourself to eat rice cakes for lunch everyday.
I learned early on that alcohol – and wine specifically – was NOT the enemy!
Many of my most successful clients are regular wine drinkers…
I have been in the fitness industry for roughly 30 years. I keep detailed records of how much weight my clients have lost.
At last count, they had lost over 5000 pounds of body fat! That’s two and half tons of fat.
I don’t say this to brag…only to highlight an important point.
Do you think all of my successful clients STOPPED drinking wine while they lost all this weight?
Therefore, It’s time then to address the “elephant in the room”…
Yes, you can drink red wine and lose weight…
and you might even have some fun along the way.
- You should eat lots of whole grains every day for good health….False.
- Dairy is good for you…False.
- Fat is bad for you…VERY UNTRUE.
- Red meat is bad for you…Also a lie.
Studies on red wine have been popping up in the media for a long time now.
You may have seen them…
Here is summary of an expert opinion from the Mayo Clinic.2
The alcohol in red wine can…
- Raise high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol
- Reduce the formation of blood clots
- Help prevent artery damage caused by high levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, the “bad” cholesterol
- Produce positive changes in blood pressure
For full information on what benefits wine has to offer and read the full store Click Here!!